9.07.2015

Urban Decay NAKED SMOKY!!


Anyone who is a 'Naked' fan has been getting very excited over the month of August, as the lasted addition to the family has finally arrived to the UK. Naked Smoky. I must say this palette is just beyond beautiful! I must admit I didn't rush out to purchase this palette as at heart I'm more of a natural girl and I feel like the previous three cover me for this, but after seeing this in person and swatched the shadows I fell in love! 

The packaging for this pallet is very different from the other three, and in my opinion, its fabulous! Its made of a very sturdy plastic, which it see through with gorgeous smoke swirls running through it. Smoky is properly the most practical packaging and by far my favourite. 



Inside it contains 12 gorgeous smoky eyeshadows as well as a double ended brush. This brush would be perfect for on the go or travelling as one side is a more fluffy brush with the other a good crease brush for creating definition ( i would stay to clean after each use just to get the most of out the palette) 



Lets get talking about the shadows them self, like i mentioned the palette contains 12 shadows. This palette is gorgeous if your more of a natural girl like me or not, they are super wearable. There are six full shimmer shades ( High, Dirtysweet, Radar, Armor, Slanter and Dagger) 2 almost - matte shades (Black Market and Smolder) and 4 mattes ( Password, Whisky, Combust and Thirteen) 


All of these, as you would expect from Urban Decay: highly pigmented, and nicely blend-able. The only thing is to be careful to tap of any excess shadow before applying specially the darker shadows. 

The thing I love about this palette is just how good of a mix with both the warm and cool tones, and the fact that this palette can be used during day time and for the evening as well. They haven't just used gorgeous intense shadows but also a good range of lighter shimmers that can be used alone or layered. They have also put some perfect shadows for blending and highlighting with the four mattes. For me this palette covers everything and would be gorgeous for everyone. This may even be my all time favourite out of the Urban Decay Naked collection - sorry Naked 1!! 



The first 6 shades (L-R) Hush, Dirtysweet, Radar, Armor, Slanted, Dagger)



The last 6 shades (L-R) Black Market, Smolder, Password, Whisky, Combust, Thirteen) 

Overall I love this palette, what are your views? Is this one your favourite too? 

Much Love 

Alice
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns