5.15.2015

This Summer I Want Too


After reading Tanya Burr 'Things I Want To Do This Summer' it really inspired me to start things about my own summer and what plans or things I would like to achieve. I always love when it starts to get lighter in the evenings and just the tad warmer: living in England it never get too hot. Everyone always seems to be more happier and cheerful which, I think, is down to the amount of Vitamin D we are now getting from the sun and sunshine! 

After reading Tanya Burr's I got my notebook and wrote down all the things I would love to do, so I thought I would share them all with you. Maybe inspire some of you, just like I was inspired! 

Long Evening Walks, as the evenings are getting lighting it just gives the perfect excuse for long walks. Whether its having a long walk to clear your own mind, with friends or even for a dog walk. Summers evenings are just gorgeous and what best way to spend the evenings then having a nice walk! 

Read At Least One Book A Month, I have never really been the reading type. I must prefer watching films, and envy anyone that can sit for hours reading a book, getting so involved in that one story. Something id love to be able to do, so this summer I would love to achieve this! 

Do Yoga, I used to dance a lot and still do teach a little too. I find that anything to do with dance and pilates are the funnest ways to keep into shape. Yoga is one thing I have always wanted to try, plus all the position look amazing and I would love to be able to do it!

Write A Summer Diary, I have never been one to write a diary not even when I was a little girl. But there is something that I love is having all my memories in one place, and to look back on and remember all the big and small things that happened in a small or large time frame!

Use My Polaroid Camara, I got given a polaroid camera a few birthdays back and have used it a few times, but I really want to get into polaroid this summer, could even put a few in my summer diary.

I would love to know what you want to do or achieve this summer!

Much Love
xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns