5.27.2015

Summer Essentials | Beauty Edition


With it nearly Summer, however the weather would differ! I thought I would share just a few of my summer essentials.

Lip Balm
With the weather getting warmer, our lips are always the first to show the signs. Keeping them hydrated is a must for me. i have gone through quite a lot of different brands, flavours of lip balm however the Nivea Lip Butter is my must have! 

Highlighter 
When it comes to Summer I love a dewy base, and a highlighter is the best way for this. I believe that a powder is a gorgeous way of achieving this. I do love the Topshop and Mac ones but lately I have a new discovery The Body Shop Honey Bronzer Highlighter Dome! 

Floral Crowns/Bows
After receiving a few things from Prairie Charms, I have been obsessed with floral crowns and bows! These are the perfect accessory for an summer evening, holiday!  

Pastel Nails 
Every single summer I will always go rummaging though my nail polish draw or buy new pastel colours. I love pastel as a whole for summer but to me there is nothing more famine like a freshly polished manicured nails! 


What are your summer essentials? 

Much Love 

Alice 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns