5.20.2015

Beauty Haul | The Body Shop, Benefit. Essie


I've been completely obsessed with beauty and skin care lately. After posting on social media if you would all like to see another beauty post, which seemed to lead to a positive. Here I am! 

I have been in love with The Body Shop lately, they have some gorgeous new products in, and products that I've only just discovered - keep an eye out for a post on my favourites. The first few things are from the Honey Bronze Collection, I have been waiting the Honey Bronzer for such a long time and finally have my hands on it, to pair with this Bronzer I picked out the Honey Bronze Highlighting Done in 01. These two products together look amazing, perfect for summer evenings and holiday!! 

I have been into face masks a lot lately, Im always hearing bloggers rave about the ones in Body Shop so I picked up the Seaweed Mask. Ive only used it once and I'm not too sure how I feel about it yet, however I do love the smell and dries quickly! Another mask, but this one is for my hair is the Rainforest Radiance Hair Mask for coloured hair, this is a gorgeous product. Leaves my hair feeling very soft and manageable. 

Moving onto make up side, I popped into benefit to just have a wonder and came home with two products. Firstly the pore fessional. Ive used this a couple of times since purchasing it, I am very undecided about it. It does matte the skin and controls oil through the day but I don't think it makes my foundation last as long as others I've tried. I will keep trying it out with different foundation to see if my opinion can change. I love benefits bronzer and blushes and have been lusting over the dandelion blusher. I must say its gorgeous for that everyday natural look! Love it!! 

Since its been getting a bit warmer in England, I have been obsessed with pale pink nail polish. I picked up a few essie nail colours and also a nail strengthener. I am in love with these two colours!

Just a few thing that I've brought over the last week. Hope you have a lovely day!

Much Love 

Alice
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns