5.16.2014

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix

Hello Lovlies,



Throughout my teenaged years I never had problem skin, I was one of the lucky ones that would get a spot every blue moon, however in the last couple of months my skin has been going down hill. It could be a number of things: diet, water intake, products or stress. My current skin care routine isn't clearing it up very well so I did some research on clearing up spots and blemishes and a lot of articles were talking about Glycolic Acid. Glycolic Acid is used to help clean up acne, I don't know the science behind it but its good for spotty skin. So I look a bit further to find some affordable products that include Glycolic Acid, and I found a skincare line called Nip+Fab (I've used there Dry Legs Fix and love it) and while having a little nosy on their website I found that they do a Glycolic Acid line which include a cleanser, scrub, serum, exfoliated pads.  I just had to picked up the cleanser and the scrub! 

The Glycolic Fix Cleanser claims to be 'deep cleansing, purifying formula for clear and radiant skin.It contains 2% glycolic acid which gently exfoliates and retextures, apple amino acid which cleanses and purifies and also olive oil which hydrated and smoothes'. You can defiantly smell that apple which gives it a really refreshing clean sort of smell, which I really do like. It is quite an oily texture which comes from the olive oil but when its massaged into your skin it tuns into a milky foaming solution. It melts any make up off and your skin really does feel super clean once the produce has been washed off. This is a wonderful product to just use when you have a few breakouts. I love it! 

The Glycolic Scrub Fix this is an '3in1 micro exfoliant with glycolic and salicylic acid to refine, brighten and renew. It contains 3% glycolic acid which gently exfoliates and retextures, salicylic acid which cleanses pores.' I wouldn't say this has a particular smell to it which I don't mind. I think this is a sugar based scrub. the only thing I dislike about this product is how abrasive the scrub is, you couldn't use this more then a couple times a week. However saying that my skin did feel super clean and a lot brighter so if you can put up with the abrasive scrub I'd differently recommend it! 

To finish my skin off I use The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil which just added some hydration to my skin. I am preferring using an oil on my skin then a cream. 

What are your spot banishing products? 

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and sorry they have been lacking lately a lot has been going on! I hope you have a lovely weekend whatever you have planned! 

Much Love 

Twitter: _alicevictoria1
Instagram: _alicevictoriari 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns