5.01.2014

My April Favourites

Hello Lovlies, 

As it's the first of May now - where is this year going -  I thought i'd share with you my April Favourites. Hope you enjoy! 

Make Up Favourites! 



 Hoola Benefit - I rediscovered this product this month and  have fallen back in love with it! It's the perfect bronzer to use as a contour, as it has no shimmer to it and just gives your face a lovely sun kissed glow! Perfect for Spring/Summer! 




Rockateur Benefit - This is a new product in my little make up collection, and I am completely in love with it! It just a gorgeous rose gold/ peachy shimmery blush that looks amazing on! 



 True Match Foundation L'oral Paris - I have been using this product every day this month and I think i will continue using this product throughout May too. The coverage is flawless i'd stay is a medium coverage but is very build able! I love it!! 






Revlon Colourstay Concealer - This concealer is very similar to the Collection Lasting Perfection in the way its a cream formula and has a brush applicator, but it think I prefer the Revlon one, it just blends into a flawless coverage and lasts all day and doesn't crease under the eyes. 






Hypnose Star Mascara (Waterproof) Lancome - This is another product that I brought for the hype and forgot I even had it, so when I rediscovered it this month and fell back in love with it and realised why there is so much hype with this product! I have the waterproof one and I think the brush is slightly different, but it really really does last all day, doesn't smudge at all. I reckon this will be perfect for beach days! 




Random Favourites! 

The Hills - I loved The Hills Reality TV Show when it was on tv back in 2008 ish time. Ive been full of cold lately and have been watching all the series. I have for sure fallen in love with The Hills again! 

Chocolate - For those who celebrate Easter of course chocolate had to be in my favourites! 



Thank you for reading my April Favourites and a new post will be up soon! 

Much Love 

Twitter: _alicevictoria1
Instagram: _alicevictoriari

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns