5.28.2014

How I Downsized From a Big Bag!

Hello Lovelies, 

I carry everything and anything in my big every day bag from college note pads to a pair of socks - clean of course - however about half way thought the day I start to moan about how stupidly heavy my bag is and I know its my own fault but I just can't help it, you never know what you may need!! 

Over the weekend while having a moan to myself about how heavy my bag was, I thought you know what 'I'm just going to get a small shoulder bag'. So I went on a search for one! My current day bag is from h&m I featured it on  My Spring Essentials blog post, and this bag is amazing I can't rave about it enough, so I wanted to get a shoulder bag that was smilier to this one. 

I found one!!

In h&m!! I love the colour of this bag its more of a bluely tone to it then my bigger bag. The gold hard wear is to die for this bag is stunning and looks a lot more expensive then £19.99. I fell in love with this bag however the only down side is is buckle as its quite hard to closes the magnet buckle is underneath the gorgeous gold plate, little bit annoying but if you can put up with that then its a must buy for summer! 






After getting this bag home I panicked 'how am i meant to fit everything in!!" I thought this must be a problem for a lot of girls that go from a big over sized bag to a shoulder bag, so in this post I will show you how I get all I need into a tiny little space - wow that was a long introduction! - I hope you enjoy! 

First thing I did was think about what are the essentials I need in my bag: purse, phone - this is were I hold everything I need for the day to writing notes to the calendar and camera - , keys, sunglasses, deodorant - this is always in my bag in the summer months, you never know whether you need it or maybe a friend! - , perfume and pen! Once I've decided what i want to put in my bag, the next problem was how do i get in all in the bag! Not going to lie I spend about half an hour sitting thinking about this! I figured it out and below are some pictures to how I do it:






I hope you are having a lovely day, I'm off to the cinema later with the family! A new beauty blog will be up on Friday. 

Much Love 
Alice x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns